A pile of snow, ice and slush has made lake travel a nightmare this season, but that’s not stopping these diehards from gettin’ after it….
1. Can’t stop laughing at this pic + caption from Matt Breuer of Northcountry Guide Service:
> Matt: Walked through slush up to my knees to set that chair in that exact spot. The struggle is real. #recliner #guidelife #soretoday
Lol! Now kick your feet up bud…you earned it [crying-laughing emoji].
2. Hope you brought waders with to this year’s Eelpout Festival in Walker, MN. Vid from our friends at The Outdoors Report:
Few of my favorite comments under the vid:
- This is a no-wake zone
- Grab some Husky Jerks and start trolling
- One more pass with the plow and it should be dry
- Weird polar plunge but okay
- Must have that new Minn Kota on the SxS. Come with Spot-Lock?
- Hey man I know a shortcut
3. Am I going to need an auger extension? Yes, yes you are:
Cool shot ^ of Jesse Tintes putting his Eskimo Pistol Bit to work on Manitoba’s Lake Winnipeg. Luckily he had an extension (or 2!) with.