Big shout-out to Sea Foam for making this fun video series possible! 👊
If/when you’re storing your boat for the season…make sure you give your rig a healthy dose of Sea Foam Marine Pro = cleans and lubricates your motor, helps prevent corrosion caused by ethanol and water, and stabilizes tank fuel up to 2 yrs! It’s easy.
If you can’t find Marine PRO near you, original Sea Foam still works great in ’em to dissolve fuel residues AND for fuel stabilization. May be the #1 automotive additive in the US, but it was originally invented for outboard motors.
2. Outdoor industry jobs have grown 13% since 2020.
3. 2024 AIM Rivers Division schedule is set.
AIM Pro Walleye Series is catch-photo-release format. Here’s the schedule:
- April 7: Guttenberg, IA (Pools 10-11)
- May 5: Genoa, WI (Pools 8-9)
- June 23: Hastings, MN (Pools 2,3 and the St Croix River)
- Sept 22: Dubuque, IA (Pools 11 and 12)
- Oct 4-5: Championship – Hager City, WI (Pools 3 and 4)
4. MN: Tuned Up Custom Rods “open house” is Sat, Oct 28.
From 10am – 4pm in Coon Rapids:
> “Tour the shop, chat with the pros, enter raffles, see how our rods are made, and view part of the build process.
> “We will have a large selection of rods ready to purchase, as well as reels and apparel, with some great deals to be found!
> “Come meet Tuned Up Pros Brad Hawthorne and Nick Lindner, as well as other top guides, pro-staff, and rod builders.”
Swing in on your way to/from the North Metro Ice Show in Ramsey this weekend.
5. Clam is having a coloring contest…
…to design your own Tikka Flash or Rattlin’ PT Spoon for a chance to win a $250 Clam gift card.