If you’ll be celebrating All Hallows Eve with the kiddos — or you’re a big kid at heart — send in those pics of your fishy Halloween costumes! Here’s a few faves we’ve seen floating around the interwebz:
1) Someone let Sylvianne Thibault know that’s not how those old chain stringers work:
2) Looks like this kid can already outfish some of us…and hey, if he wants to drill the holes then he’s invited every trip lol:
3) Guess Trevor Davies does sometimes catch normal-size fish, but only when he’s horsin’ around. #FishSammies
4) This wally had to get a look for himself at what was going on up top. Kind of looks like fishing guide Jarrid Houston gets his hair cut at the same place the Wolfman does:
5) Those scary clowns are popping up everywhere — at least this time it was Halloween. Kind of funny that Fish Mark’s got the same smirk the ‘skie does:
6) Owen is the proud owner of his first Lund boat. Love it buddy:
7) Owen’s ^ younger brother Levi isn’t old enough to run a motor yet, but that won’t stop him from hopping in the canoe to wet a line. #ParentingDoneRight
8) Carl Gretenhardt caught himself a fat little bluegill. Looks like a keeper!
9) NWT pro Max Wilson pulled out the tricks to catch this treat:
10) Dustin Pearson made sure he had some “dad candy” out as well — though it looks like he already picked out all the Rapala Jigging Raps lol:
11) Not sure if this one makes a better Halloween costume or business opportunity…. Either way Kaine Navarro is #winning with his fishing vending machine:
12) Paul Zykan decked out his Lund for the kiddos. Looks like they’re biting:
13) Protecting our resources one juice-box at a time. Love it lil’ man!
14) The look guide John Pollock makes when you say he can’t go fishing:
15) Corey Clark of Mixin it up Outdoors hooked up 17-month-old Leland with his first Ranger. Decked out with a MotorGuide Xi5 and a big-boy Merc Pro XS. Heard he can dump her in using his mirrors (take note over-the-shoulder-lookers) and is already winning local daycare derbies: