Of course you have a decent shot at sticking a 13-15″ jumbo perch of a lifetime too, which is what about 90% of people who head to Devils are after….
4. Garmin had record Q3 results…again.
These margins are really good:
> …revenue of $934 million, which was a 15% increase over the prior year quarter. All of the company’s segments — aviation, fitness, outdoor and marine — collectively increased 24% over the prior year quarter.
> The company had a gross margin of 60.7%, compared to 59.4% in the prior year, with an operating margin of 28%.
5. Rapala’s restructuring in other parts of the world.
6. Just realized Humminbird makes a 12v DC plug…
…for HELIX units:
Their website is sold out, but worth keeping an eye out at local dealers for you fellas/ladies that would wanna run a GPS w/ LakeMaster in your truck, UTV, ATV, sled, you name it….
‘Nother option is the Humminbird FishSmart phone app = gets ya HD LakeMaster maps right on your smartphone or tablet. Costs some $$$, but crazy detailed if you’ve got a favorite lake(s):
7. MD: Exelon will pay $200 mil for Conowingo dam impacts.
Funding various projects over a 50-year spread:
> …intended to rebuild eel, mussel and migratory fish populations in the Susquehanna River and to reduce nutrient and sediment pollution flowing down the river into the Upper Bay.
8. Guess zeebz are a problem in England too.
9. Frabill Trophy Haul nets are a finalist for…
…Fast Company’s Best Product Design of 2019. Not just fishin’ stuff, goin’ up against products from Microsoft, Adidas, Google, etc. Check out the Trophy Hauler net here.
10. AFTCO’s gotta new tackle brand manager.